Elementary School Child Severely Burnt After Playing With Homemade Slime

An eleven year old child from Massachusetts had suffered from serious chemical burns after playing with slime that she created with ingredients in her home.
 
Blowing up on social media, a recipe was being passed around the internet of a slime you could make yourself with common items found in households. All it consisted of was crafting glue, borax and some water.
 

 
With companies releasing their own versions of slime out on store shelves and finding great success, bad people have been spreading false information on the internet that you don’t need to go to the store to buy any, when you can simply make some yourself at home. Now the mother of the daughter is trying to spread the unfortunate news of her daughter out on the internet, to prevent this from happening to other families and their children.
 
Check out a recipe for a no borax slime out below:
 

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *